The task is to conduct equipment reliability assessments, conduct hierarchy creation/optimization, perform equipment criticality rankings, generate failure mode analysis, and create maintenance plans with preventive and predictive tasks. The consultant should have a maintenance and reliability engineering background with relevant technical expertise.
- Determine client current state through the evaluation of site Master Data and work order analysis as part of equipment reliability assessments
- Development and delivery of equipment strategies including hierarchy, criticality, failure modes & effects analysis (FMEA), preventive / condition-based maintenance tasks, spare parts and BOMs
- Analyze equipment failure data to identify bad actors and establish corrective actions to resolve
- Focus on mitigation of production downtime, meeting critical schedules and resolution of complex technical and operational performance problems.
- Review, development and revision of procedures, standards, trainings and equipment specific documents as required to support client and project requirements
- Participate in incident investigations through facilitation of Root Cause Analysis, assist in the identification of corrective actions and follow-up implementation
- Contribute troubleshooting skills to assist maintenance, turnaround and operations teams to resolve equipment related risks
- Facilitate workshops, validation, upload and review of developed deliverables to include client feedback and drive implementation